Jacques Cavallier was born in Grasse in Jan, 1962. His father and grandfather were both perfumers, and Cavallier took a job at Charabot while working on a degree in languages. He later worked at Naarden (now Quest) and PFW, Cavallier has been with Firmenich since 1990.
Jacques Cavallier was the winner of the Prix Francois Coty (now the Prix International du Parfum) in 2004.
Perfume designed by Jacques Cavallier includes:
- Christian Dior Midnight Poison
- Elle Yves Saint Laurent
- Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men
- Prada Infusion d'Homme
- Alexander McQueen - Kingdom
- Stella McCartney Stella and Stella Rose Absolute
- Yves Rocher Vanille Noire
- Givenchy - Hot Couture
- Bvlgari - Pour Homme
- Jean Paul Gaultier
- Issey Miyake - L'Eau d'Issey
To view our Purence Rose Cleansing Series designed by Jacques Cavallier, click on this following link: